19 d

What should I do next?

Socialist
I met a girl at a birthday party this weekend. After some talking I realized I hadn't introduced myself, so I did. Apparently she already knew me from her previous job. She worked at a bar where I used to come after sports practice. That gave us sort of a connection.
A couple hours later the party had quiet down a little and we went inside with the few remaining guests and sat on the couch. Next thing I know is she putting her head on my shoulder.
After a little while I had to go and I left the party. I added her on Snapchat through a groupchat and that's about it.

I kinda like her and I would like to meet up with her again, though I don't know how to tell her or ask her out.
Also, while building up the courage to do so I think that it's best not to talk to her. at least not for whole conversations and not to start a Snap-streak. Good idea or is that the thing to do?
What should I do next?
1
1