7 d

When a guy shows any or all of these signs is he flirting?

Anonymous
So I’ve started this new course at drama school. It’s been 3 weeks. I’ve started to pick up on the signs from this guy that go as follows. Firstly during the first week the whole group went out and when he saw me he told me I looked good but I didn’t quite understand at the time and when I asked him what he just said he ignored and replied something else. Then he wouldn’t take his eyes off me the whole night while we were dancing and we even had a moment when it was just the two of us him looking at me until I suggested we went back to the group. The week after this he asked me if he could sit next to me for one class and when I said yes he was like “yay”. At some point him and other boys were dancing in the rehearsal room and he grabs me by the hands and starts moving me around and dancing with me. In another class he sat next to me and rested his head on my shoulder at some point and says you’re a comfy pillow. And today some people were playing the piano and he was there. When I approached them he started teasing me and physically pushing me away in a playful way to stop me getting close to the piano. When we were sat at some point he makes a joke about me and I pout but in a playful way and he laughs and hugs me afterwards. At last during a game in class where we were not supposed to stand close to each other, I teased him saying you’re too close to me and he replies “Well I was trying to be with you” and I say “Awww”. He also recently liked my ig picture.

Thing is…he has a girlfriend so I’m a bit is he flirting with me or just being friendly?
0
1