6 d

I really like an older man I work with and don’t know how to stop having feelings for him?

Anonymous
We are both single and we get on very well.
He’s 20 years older than me and I’m head over heels for him. (I’m 29 and he’s 48)
I have worked with him for years and only started having feelings for him earlier this year and I need to stop.
Earlier this year he became very flirty.
He was very touchy, would lean really close to me, would give up his seat for me, open doors, get me coffee, offer to help me a lot.
One day he randomly told me I had amazing boobs.
This lasted a few months and he stopped doing the things above.
He then added/followed me on all my social media and he watches all my stories and likes all my posts now.
He gives me a lot of compliments about the way I look, what I’m wearing and my photography work. He teases me a lot, he always looks me up and down, we both sit and stare at each other like a pair of freaks. I always catch his eye across the room or he catches mine and it’s so embarrassing.
Around a month ago he told me I looked sexy and I just looked at him and went bright red. He then said sorry you just look sexy all the time and walked away.
I thought my little crush would pass but it’s been nearly a year and I’m freaking out.
I can barley have a conversation with him these days and try to avoid him.
How can I stop these feelings?
I could never tell him because he’s one of the best people I’ve ever known and don’t want to cross that line.
7
1