1 mo

A girl that works at a coffee shop keeps staring at me, is this an indication that she may like me?

Anonymous
This girl at my college coffee shop keeps staring at me. The first few times it was subtle but 2 weeks ago she almost tripped and fell over herself trying to look at me while pouring my coffee. Then just yesterday I moved behind the line because I was waiting for my friends to get their order and the girl spots me and looks at me then back at her customer, this happened 3 times. I decided to move to the left to see if her gaze would move with me and it did. We can't talk because she's always busy and on top of that I think she works while I'm on break in between classes so its impossible to talk to her and find out. Do y'all think this girl likes me and if so would slipping her my number on a piece of paper be a good idea?
0
6