Did I make this girl feel uncomfortable or am I overthinking things?

SynthKobra
So I have a part time job I do for fun. I got this girls number there who flirts with me occasionally. She has a “friend” who works with her but apparently they aren’t dating each other. Anyways I suggested we get drinks sometime and she said she was down. I got her number and shot her a text - no response. I see her at work and she is no longer flirty. In fact it seems like she avoids me and doesn’t look me in the eye.

Flash forward to tonight. I approach her and told her I was sorry if I made her uncomfortable when getting her number. She was super smiley and giggled and kept touching my arm and said it wasn’t a big deal and she asked why I said that and I told her I felt like she was avoiding me and wanted to make sure everything was cool. She said it was. Coworkers were staring at us and thought I was macking but I wasn’t. Which is what confuses me. Whats her deal?
1
2