How much appreciation do guys need to be shown?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for about 6 months now and I guess we are still in the "honeymoon" phase of our relationship, but he is by far the best boyfriend I have ever had. He is such a gentleman and all I could ask for in a man. He goes out of his way to make sure I am always happy and that I'm always reassured of how beautiful I am and how much he loves me. He is the first guy that I date that has done this for me, and I feel so lucky every day to have him. He has been this great to me for the entire 6 months and I've gotten to a point where I just say "thank you" and "I love you" because I have I guess gotten used to him being so sweet ALL the time. But sometimes I feel like I don't show him as much appreciation as I should. He has written me poems, cooked for me, he even wrote me a song (he plays guitar) and I have never been this happy before, but I’ve realized that I’m kind of just taking it all in. I don’t feel like I have done as much for him in return and I feel bad. Am I supposed to be going all out to show him how much I love him too? He knows I love him but I don’t think I show him half as much as he shows me, and I would never want him to feel like I don’t appreciate all he does for me. GUYS, do you ever feel unappreciated? What could I do to show my boyfriend that he truly means everything to me (besides just telling him)?
How much appreciation do guys need to be shown?
Add Opinion