Married Men ONLY: What is the straw that will lead you to leave your wife?

Anonymous
Please do not judge me, I am asking this from the heart and will listen to everything that is posted.

I have foolishly reunited with the love of MY life, although he is still currently married. I have always loved this man. He has been a constant fixture though in my life all through my twenties and 1/2 through my thirties. The first time we began our affair, we were both married. This was in 2006. He had contacted me informing me that he still thought of me and had very strong feelings for me and that he married the wrong person. My marriage , at the time, was okay. Not bad, but I knew it could have been way better. I stayed in it because we had a daughter. Long story a little shorter, I broke- confessed to my husband and he contacted the wife of my lover. She even called me and accepted my apology. Here we are 5 years later, we have seen each other at least twice a year (no sex) and have spoken several times over the phone. This past March, we started our sexual affair again. And he has opened up to me about how "horrible" his marriage is and how he totally married the wrong person, but now that they have three kids, it is almost cheaper to keep her. He his clearly unhappy. I doubt that he will ever make the first move, and he had commented that if she would ever ask for a divorce, that he would totally oblige. It's almost like he doesn't want to be the bad guy. (He comes from a broken home and was never really around his father). So my question is this: What will it take for him to leave her? Is my availability making it easier for him to cope with his marriage? Should I contact his wife and tell her- or will he resent me for it? Oh,btw, I got divorced 2 years ago.
+1 y
UPDATE: I decided to end things with him. It broke my heart. I told him that I do love him but it was just not fair for me to be on the sidelines waiting. I also told him that this was it, for him not to call me or seek me out. The next day he called me at work to tell me that he left his wife. He is staying with his mom until he can buy a home. I can't believe it. I have even driven by his house late at night (he lives close to me) to make sure that his truck was not there. I'm still in shock!
+1 y
UPDATE: THIS WAS A LONG TIME COMING, BUT HE IS FINALLY DIVORCED AND NOW EVERYONE CAN MOVE ON WITH THEIR LIVES. AS IT TURNS OUT, HIS EX WIFE HAD BEEN HAVING AN AFFAIR THE ENTIRE TIME. Wow! Anyways, That's all.
5
4