I want my ex back, what do I do?

I was with my ex for a year and the relationship was so good to start with. last few weeks she was off with me like not texting me as much or talking etc I think this was due to her needing her own space, as I became clingy from seeing her slipping. during our relationship we both contracted herpes I was her first, I bought up that we should maybe end the relationship and she agreed. the break up was mutual but I then a few weeks after several time asked for another shot. stupid of me I pushed her away from this. I haven't spoken to her in about 4 months properly and then asked to meet up for a catch up she said no then replied a few days later saying she was sorry and would like one I told her we could that week and she never replied or said anything. since then I have done stuff with other people and not bothered contacting her I really can't be asked anymore. although I do miss her and would to be friends with her after all I helped her through as far as she is concerned I'm dead. do I wait for her to contact me and carrying on my life as it is? she is mostly likely seeing another guy atm. but this don't phase me. what can I do to get her back? or shall I just give her the middle finger and keep on how I am.
I want my ex back, what do I do?
Add Opinion