Am I undateable?

DragonLord
ladies will this make me undateable please be honest with me but please don't be a jerk and please bear with me OK and please tell me is any of these is a turn off will you give me a chance and will you overlook my flaws or the opposite please tell me what do you think of me and my flaws is as follows I'm a nice kind caring good guy, if I remember correctly I have a disability called Development delay, I have no jobs/unemployed sometimes I volunteering at Independent Living Resource Center yes sometimes I take computer classes there as well, I don't own any cars, I'm 23 and I'm still living with my parents my mother is way overprotective of me won't let me move out or let me get a job but I'm still trying to show my mom I can do it and I'm still dependent on my mom because she is drawing my SSI because my mom don't want to lose the benefits and I'm not good looking and I'm scrawny yes I'm out of shape(i'm super skinny guy) but I do martial arts, Tai Chi and yoga mostly yes of course I'm still a virgin
+1 y
this question is only for women not men because I'm not gay and ladies I like your honest opinion if you don't mind of what do you think and yes I'm sweet and a caring good guy and plus I'm sensitive to women's feelings
+1 y
don't worry I won't be offended so be honest with me but don't be a jerk/mean to me all I want to know is what do you think
+1 y
and one more thing I like to say is my mother is nosey
Am I undateable?
3
0