I need to be attracted to someone in order to have a successful relationship, am I being too superficial or shallow?

Hi, I've been worrying about this for a while. I think it is reasonable to need to be attracted to someone in order for the relationship to be successful. I mean I wouldn't date a beautiful girl if she had a terrible personality. On the other hand I also wouldn't date some one with a great personality, but that I wasn't attracted to. I'm just fearful that I may be a pot calling the kettle black. I'm not a catch myself: I'm 21, 5' 11", 216 lbs., and balding on top. Still am I setting my standards to high or something? I'm attracted mostly to thin girls. So am I shooting to far outta my league or not? I'm really stressing about this so any help would be greatly appreciated.
3
1