My friend keeps bringing up the girl I like every time she sees me, could they be talking about me?

So I like one of my co-workers but I haven't told anybody. People see us talking and joking and teasing each other a lot. I haven't seen this girl in about 3 weeks (because our schedules changed). However, another one of my female co-workers keeps bringing her up, telling me "oh she said this and that" mostly a tease or a joke or something (if its true or not, I don't know). My question is, since I haven't really told anybody I like her, could this girl I like and my co-worker talk about me when I'm not there? Or does this lady just have a big imagination and feels the need to bring her up at least once every time she sees me? Is this a good sign? or am I looking too much into it (its just weird, like I said, I haven't seen her in a while). Like today another of my co-workers was teasing me and then she said "I'm just kidding" and I said "I know" then my other co-worker said "dont worry, the only one who can make him cry is (name)" Its just strange. Your thoughts?
My friend keeps bringing up the girl I like every time she sees me, could they be talking about me?
Add Opinion