What do guys think of a girl when she's starving for attention?

Anonymous
I'm curious about a few things and was wondering if some guys out there could answer my questions...i would really appreciate it, if i could get a few honest answers on how you feel to these following questions.

what do guys think of a girl, when she has sex on the first date? meaning, is she considered marriage material or more of a slut or booty call?

what do guys think of a girl when she's starving for attention? what I'm meaning is that you do not have to spend all of your spare time with her, as long as you call her to let her know she's still the one? how do you feel about that?

what do guys think of a girl, when she's starving for affection?

what do guys think of a girl wanting to get married and having kids?

how long does a guy need to know a girl before he feels something for her, like true love? the right one? when is the right time for a girl to tell a guy she's in love with him?

what does a guy think of a girl that is full of energy and is high on life and does not need any type of drugs?

thank you for your time.

3
1