When I was leaving he tried to hold my hand and told me that he would call me and we would go out on a date. He didn't call or text me today.

I met this guy a year ago because our friends are dating. I think we were both initially attracted to each other, and so we kind of flirt. He has some ex girlfriend issues though, and I'm not entirely sure that he is over her. Long story short, we've made out three times while inebriated. He's generally a nice guy, but when he drinks he has no filter and just gets brutally honest and says whatever pops in his head. I've asked him out on a date several times, and he has always told me no. However, he was pretty rude about it and one time he told me that he thought I would get too clingy. He has said a lot of stuff like that to me, and it kind of made me resent him. So, I kind of tried to avoid seeing or being around him for about the past four-five months. Then, I saw him this week and he was drunk but I was sober. I told him that he hurt my feeling and he didn't understand why so I told him all of things he done to p*ss me off and eventually through our talk he apologized and said he understood where I was coming from. He kept trying to kiss me but I didn't want to so nothing happened. Then, he said that he was obviously attracted to me and that he liked me. He then said that he wanted to take me on a date. I said maybe, but didn't give him a definite answer. But, he kept asked me out two or three more times during the night. Then, when I was leaving he tried to hold my hand and told me that he would call me and we would go out on a date. He didn't call or text me today. What do you think is going on in his head?

1
0