Why does this girl miss me when nothing happened between us?

So I used to have a thing between me and this girl, it didn't go anything passed a thing. No relationship no nothing. Anyways she said to me she liked me and all that and I didn't ask her out or anything even though I liked her. After like a week she stopped talking to me and I wasn't desperate so I stopped talking to her. Anyways that was about 4 months ago. Now every now and then I get these random texts saying I miss you from her? It's confusing because she's the one that basically called it off and we don't even talk that much anymore. Plus when she sends them I reply and we send a few texts between each other and she randomly cuts off communication with me again. She also tries to get with all my mates which pisses me off a bit since she said to me she doesn't just hook up with guys straight away and turned me down on a few occasions to a tonguey even though her friends said she really liked me, but she will hook up with my mates straight away after not even knowing them. It's so annoying what the hell is going on ladies?
1
0