GIRLS: How much does it REALLY bother you when your man checks out another woman?

I'm watching the beginning of hall pass. I'm not married nor in a relationship, but I'm sure I will find a awesome girl to spend the rest of my life with. However I'll admit, I'm a typical guy. I think about sex just as much as when I was 16 (I just turned 30). So when I do settle down, I'll make a simple rule with my woman "you can look, but can't touch". Would you be okay if your man made this deal?
+1 y
I guess one of the problems is that you girls are SO SO good at picking up on a man's gawking/checking out women. Why is that? Paranoia? I mean use guys have to glance for more than one second and immediately we are in trouble. Sometimes we just see somebody and it takes a split second longer to register in our minds it is a pretty girl...but the moment it takes us to even recognize this...we are already guilty (regardless if we are thinking about sex or not)
6
5