Me and my ex, I don't know what we are. Girls! if you were me what would you do? Guys! what do you think?

Anonymous
I met this man while studying abroad last year. we started by being just classmate. We were just friends for 3 months. And we were dating for just a month before he went back to America.

After that its like we'd been dating through Skype for about 2 months. Then we broke up. I was so sad cause I didn't want to, and I hope someday we would be together again. He said He didn't want to break up too, but since we stayed far away, it was the best way for us. Anyway he still wanted to be FRIENDS.

I didn't think I'd be able to handle it and rejected staying friends with him. He didn't agree. He liked talking to me and still wanted to be with me. I couldn't give up on him too, so we've been talking as friends, but all of the conversation was not what normal friends would talk. You know like "Did you meet someone else" or " What have you been doing, why weren't you online?" " I wanna be with you so bad, it's so lonely when you're not around" etc.

I think it's just weird cause It's been about 5 months since we broke up, but we still talk at least once a week. He's been talking about working abroad so we could be together soon (already decided when we could meet since he already got the job). He gave my hopes up. But last week he said he haven't decided where to work yet cause he apply in many companies. And he asked if he worked in America, I would give up on him or not. He likes me, but it'd take longer time till we meet.I didn't answer.

I do like him and want to be with him. But I feel insecure.

Girls! what would you do if you were me?

Guys! what do you think?
1
0