Girls that feel in control of people around her...Is it wrong of me to feel and act this way?

Every time I see a girl that is getting a lot of attention from people and feels so in control of people around her and her situation, I feel like knocking her down a peg and sort of being mean to her.

For example, there are these raver chicks that have been hanging out with my friends. They are huge teases as far as I can tell. My friend gives them free stuff (drugs) and in return they dance with him and joke with him and are friendly, but they don't let him go all the way or give him anything.

I see this and it pisses me off. They try to dance with me and I refuse the offer, dance with some other girls instead. They say a joke around me and I don't laugh at it. They try to approach me to talk and I'm not too friendly, I'm not outright mean but not friendly.

I don't know I feel that they're used to all this attention and they feel that they're so hot (they are hot) and that they can get and do whatever they want. And I don't like that and want them to know they can't "seduce" me or get me to do things for them.

Am I just a hater? Or do some girls need to be brought down a peg because they think they're big sh*t but just are using their sex appeal for attention and things?
3
1