I'm pretty frustrated with my body. What advice can y'all give?

Anonymous
Hi, so I'm pretty frustrated with my body. I'm skinny, but not anorexic. I'm 5'7" and weigh around 113-114 pounds. My problem is my back, butt, and thighs. My thighs make me super self conscious, they just look like they belong to a chubby girl. They're muscled, but they just look saggy and not tight and smooth and I don't know why :'(

I'm told I have a nice ass, but when I put a bikini on, I want to cry because my thighs and butt again just look saggy and cellulite. And my back, it looks saggy.

I'm not fishing for compliments, please don't give me a hard time about that. I'm just wondering why my body is doing this, well looks like it does. I'm only 19 and I want to enjoy wearing cute skirts, short shorts, and bikinis but I'm so embarrassed. I know there's people worse off than me. Like I'm skinny, but it's just my thighs that really pi*s me off >:( I'm afraid of what a guy will think when I walk around in shorts.

Anyone have any advice on what I can do? I'm scared to do exercises in case I bulk up. I do highland dancing and irish dancing, so I have muscle. I'd put up a picture, but it's the internet and I don't want it on the internet, ha ha.
2
3