Ever feel like it's impossible to love again?

PredictablePen
So recently, I broke up with my girlfriend because of jealousy issues she was having. Not really the point. The weird thing that I'm going through is I don't really seem too hurt by the fact that we broke up. Now that I think about it, the girl I dated before her, I felt the same way after the breakup. It just didn't seem to bother me at all.

I've also started to realize that towards the back end of my past few relationships, I haven't really felt the same way. Which puzzles me. Ever since my first "true love", it seems to be like this. And that first love was a good six years ago, so it's got nothing to do with being over her or not.

Basically, I'm wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them, or if they have an opinion to throw out. Makes me wonder if maybe I'm cursed with some kind of inner dwelling that keeps me from truly loving someone like I did before.
1
3