How to move on without feeling regret?

I have been really upset since the day that I broke up with my boyfriend which was about three weeks ago. I broke up with him because I wasn't happy with the fact that it was very difficult for him to want to see me. It would take a couple of weeks to finally hang out and also in between that period he didn't want to talk that much. I would always be the one to text him but if I didn't text him he wouldn't talk at all. So one day I texted him the day before and asked if he wanted to eat dinner tomorrow night. He only responded "maybe we will see what I'm doing." I told him it was OK just let me know if you can't. Well the next day I get no response and I finally decided to call him up. His phone went straight to voice mail and I left a message asking if we were still going. Time flew by and I got so upset that I called up again leaving another voice mail saying I'm sorry but I want to break up.

The next day I look on Facebook to see he already changed his status to single and wrote "single again." As soon as I saw that I called him up and he answered. I told him how sorry I was and how hard it was for me to do that. He just said it was OK and couldn't talk because he was out with friends. After that I started to panic and sent out all these dumb texts of basically pouring out my feelings for him and how I won't text him anymore because I thought that was what he wanted. He told me "if that's how you feel I can't do anything." After that I dug myself into a deeper hole by saying "I agree because I know your not interested in me. I'm going to find someone else that is more interested in seeing me like tonight." It was true but the guy I was meeting wasn't a date and we ended up talking about my ex the whole time. So he sends me this " omg your such a child yes I'm interested in you. Seeing other guys right after we break up makes you an inconsiderate whore. :( If you don't want to talk to me then don't text and goodbye."

Well I kept texting him and I called him up trying to see if we could meet to talk in person. He told me no your crazy stop texting me. After that I waited a couple of days and I sent him a text saying how sorry I was and how I missed him. A week or so later I texted another thing saying how I agree with the breakup and sent another apology. Till last night I told him that I missed him. He never replied back to any of them.

Right now I'm under so much guilt right now that its difficult to live like this. I went of Facebook today and noticed that one of his sisters removed me off of friends. So his whole family knows and it obviously wasn't good what he said about me to them if she removed me. It really sucks because I also loved them too.

I don't know what to do right now and I really need advice to get moving on with my life after all this guilt. I know I'm never going to hear from him again and that's the toughest thing I have to live through. So please any suggestions?

How to move on without feeling regret?
1
1