Why do so many married people think they are better than single people?

Anonymous
i want to get married so so so bad, I'm very down on myself for not being married at my age. I constantly have people throw it in my face how they are married and how perfect their husband/wife is, and ask why aren't you married if you wait too long you are going to be an old bride, old brides aren't attractive. I'm tired of young couples throwing it in my face and other single people's faces how much better being married is. call me crazy but, it isn't a race. I'm trying to get my life together and make sure I am 100% ready before I get hitched. why is that so bad? sometimes people rub it in my face so much I end up crying at night, I know that sounds really stupid but its true. I feel like a loser, I want to get married but I know now is not the best time. married people, do you think you are better than those who are not married? single people (whom are either single, or just dating/in a relationship) do you ever feel this way?
7
2