I messed up, will he forgive me?

Anonymous
-Went out once w/this guy alone, then to a party at his house. Both times he was perfect gentleman never tried anything sexual we barely kissed. The next weekend he booty-texted me from bar at 12:30am. I was stupid & went over... I figured "he's not only looking for sex, no way, we haven't even made out yet." I got there & he was slurring his words at first, then sobered up quickly. Then he seemed fine with me not being ready to go into the bedroom, but afterward he kinda dropped off face of the earth, except for some loose contact here & there.

I know I was technically a "tease" but guess what, he was also disrespectful for booty-texting in middle of night if he really liked me, so he & I were both wrong. Once I got there I realized I was turned off by the whole booty-call idea & that's why I didn't do anything w/him besides make out. also he knows I left my serious ex-bf within last month so how could he not respect my decision to "take it slow." Is keeping in some loose contact his idea of giving me space for now, letting me come to him? How can I get him to forgive me & give me another chance when I was such a tease?
I messed up, will he forgive me?
1
1