Ideas on how to be romantic. I love her so what should I do?

wolfboy316
I'm a guy, she's a girl. We're both seniors now. Go to different schools. Known each other since tenth grade and been real close friends ever since. We recently got back in touch, we text a lot. Recently, I was straight up with her about how I feel. I told her I love her, and I still do. She means the world to me. I want to be the man that will protect her and I want to be the one she will confide in. I'm a persistent person. Once I got my mind set on something, I get it done. I've got both my mind and heart set on winning her heart. Only one problem, just a day or so ago she got a boyfriend. I ain't going to sabotage their relationship, but I ain't quitting. When I told her I love her, she didn't freak out or anything. She definitely cares about me as a friend and I'm going to win her heart. I've never been so dead set on anything like this except my own relationship with God. I can feel it. But ideas on how to be romantic, how to win a girls heart, etc will be greatly appreciated. Nothing involving sex please, I'm a virgin and intend to remain so until I get married.
Ideas on how to be romantic. I love her so what should I do?
Add Opinion