I broke up with the guy I liked. What should I do about the feelings I still have?

lyannefebo15
So in April I broke up with the guy I liked,we went out a couple of times but we were friends before that and we have all classes together at school,which makes it very difficult for me.I can't seem to forget about him,he was really the first guy I've loved...I even had my first kiss with him.He wants to be friends...at the time we broke up he said he didn't wanted to loose me,that I was very important in his life.He broke my heart,badly.To the point that I don't feel comfortable around him...I feel very nervous.School will start for us in August 8 I think and I'll be seeing him,and I'll probably have to socialize with him as I said we have all classes together.I still feel very hurt,and I don't know what should I do with these feelings I still have from him. He knows how I feel,we've talked about us.Now he just calls me buddy,which I think is completely on purpose.

I have no idea what to feel or do.

Btw: We're both 15.
0
1