I want to be with him even though I hate him. I am wishing he would make a move.

Anonymous
So there's this boy that has a misunderstanding against me.

Long story short: He snapped at me the previous semester and told me to go away.

And that's what I did.

But then at the beginning of this semester I found him staring at me. He's the kind of type that really doesn't talk, or can speak to someone he likes without being nervous.

And part of me wants to still be with him but the other part still can't forget how he snapped and ridiculed me to go away. I can't go to him anymore, I know he would never respect me if I did, and I couldn't respect myself.

I wish I could just swallow my pride but past instances with guys have taught me that once you give a little, they'll always think they have a power over you. And it can really suck.

So, here I am, wishing he would make a move (I had to make all the first moves when we first started, before the fight) but knowing very well he won't because he's too shy. And I can't make a move.

What should I do?
1
2