If you get a lot of unwanted attention (emphasis on unwanted) from men...

I occasionally get approached by guys in general that are not 'suitable ' for me... Most of them tend to be VERY old, or just ghetto guys, or people that don't find appealing enough to have a relationship with... I sometimes get a vibe from the decent guys ( in college, classes) that they want to approach me by flirting with their eyes or following me occasionally after class ends, but they somehow never do... It seems like the wrong guys approach me all the time...

Why do I attract these types of people and how can I get decent, studious, nice guys approaching me?

And no, I do not dress in the least bit slutty... I'm actually quite covered up and dress in modest, classy clothing... People that I meet for the first time say that I come off as a quite stylish girl...
+1 y
I don't have anything against 'ghetto guys'... Its just personal prefernece... People are allowed to have preferences you know? And I wouldn't classify these guys as ghetto either if they weren't constantly using crude or really blatant words to hit on me or treating me like a dog by making whistling noises or any animalistic sounds to get my attention.
+1 y
And what's up with decent guys having no problems asking me for directions In public ( train station, bus station), but won't approach me for a decent conversation ?
4
1