Dating exclusively but still contacting others?

been dating a guy exclusively for almost two months, we're both however still active on a dating site. Had made friends on there and use forums etc.

I've recently discovered he's been sending out mass messages to new girls, even requested a number for one. (he left his phone logged in to the site and it went off with a message, couldn't help it)

Answer is, what to do? I'm so confused, how do I admit I know that he's contacting others or how should I go about this?

Thank you in advance!
+1 y
I haven't told him about knowing re the messages, we did have a talk last night about what we're doing. Basically said hard to describe what we are atm, exclusively dating and sleeping with each other but he's still enjoying the attention he's getting from women (apperance has improved greatly since last year) but he loves spending time with me.

Even more confused now, it's the fact that he's said all that but is still actively contacting new woman!
2
2