Forcing A Change Of Heart?

I realize that this is alittle devious, but there's this chick that I've worked with for 3 years, we've had plenty of small talks and an inside joke or two, I was starting to think that she liked me, and then she sorta just started to back off, so I confronted her about it asked her (through text) where I stand. her response was " I've never liked you like that. sorry if you thought otherwise", that hurt quite a bit... a friend suggested I just say "uhh.. okay" to make her feel awkward, so I did and sure enough she responded "you told me to be honest and I was", I'm not sure if she was just being a b*tch or if she actually did feel awkward, this chick told me not to respond now and she might end up feeling guilty and eventually have a change of heart, I feel bad, but I'm kind of out of options right now, I really like her and I'm 24 now and still Haven't had a girlfriend, I just can't keep moving on... so what do you suggest I do? just forget it and keep being friends (ill probably never get over her if I do that), don't text back and try to keep talking to a minimum in hopes that she'll have a change of heart, or text her something back (although I'm not sure what)
Forcing A Change Of Heart?
Add Opinion