Does he like me more than a friend?

Firework344
I've been friends with this guy for about five years now. I ONLY see him as a friend, but sometimes I get the feeling he may like me more than a friend.

Time and time again my family and close friends have told me that him and I would make a great couple, that we should go out on a REAL date. But I don't see him that way, just a really good guy friend, I don't want to ruin our friendship. It gets annoying how much people say we would be good together and maybe we could be but I just don't see it and I definitely don't feel it, it feels like he's more like a brother to me.

Earlier today we were hanging by the pool, and I felt like he sorta step over a boundary. It didn't bother me necessarily since we've been friends for so long but I felt like his intentions were to get close to me. He basically tickled me. He teases me A LOT, too, like when we're just hang around playing games (Scrabble, Yahtzee, Monopoly, etc...).

I don't know, I just don't how to think about this anymore. It gets to me, it annoys me, it irritates me. And I don't want to talk to him about it, cause that could just mess things up since I know where I stand -- JUST FRIENDS.

But from what I said, do you think he likes me more than a friend? Also, we're out of college and he's going to grad school in the fall, so nothing could happen anyway if I even did think that remotely there was a possibility, but like I said I just see him as a really good friend...practically my ONLY friend right now.
Does he like me more than a friend?
1
1