Please help I'm confused and in love?

ok so here's how it started I saved her from a guy that just wanted to use her for sex, then we started with friends with benefits only oral, then we decided to date and it all went good she texted me every morning and said hi we texted all the time, then she went to a hotel and made out with a girl witch I was OK with she said she wants to exparament, but then she cheated on me with a guy she has been texting for about a year, I still love her I just have really big trust issues, and I don't feel like I can trust her alone anymore she, lies to me tells me that she is going to sleep then talks on fb till 5 am with one of her ex's and I don't want to leave her but she is complaining that I am crowding her casue I feel inadiquite for her, so try to be with her, please help I don't want to leave her but it getts harder and harder to get past her cheating on me, especialy when I confront her all she does is say ik ik I'm sorry I'm a horrible person, and crys, and then I feel bad and comfort her :/ please help please
Please help I'm confused and in love?
Add Opinion