Dont know if she was trying to hit on me or something

OK, so yesterday I was at this cool boat party... and when I arrived there I noticed this super hot chick ...later on in the event she turned out to be one of those sexy gogo dancers who performed live on board ... but before getting to that, weird things kept happening to me. First I was standing casually at the bar, you know just minding my own business, and all of a sudden this girl comes crashing into me, so I giggled at her and told her its OK , she replied to me by sending me a flying kiss !? ( the more traditional word would be sorry right?). later on we crossed path with each other and she bumps into my left arm. And the weirdest thing of all, I was again standing at the bar, and this same girl passes right behind me and her hand hit my butt !?( I have no idea if it was intentional). I try to rationalize myself and say maybe she was like clumsy or something, doesn't pay much attention to her surroundings , but then I think how probable is it that this might be just mere coincidence, a girl bumping into me 3 times the same day and the last time touching my butt? . But the thing I don't get is that despite all of this, she never made eye contact with me( though half of the time she was wearing sunglasses on so I couldn't really tell).

What do you think of all this?
Dont know if she was trying to hit on me or something
Add Opinion