I need tips on how to get over myself and actually put myself out there and learn how to flirt and talk with women.

Anonymous
Okay there are times when I will talk to a girl just to talk. A lot of times it will be with a girl I find attractive and many times I put myself in the whole friend zone. The reason I say that the time I do gather the courage to ask her out she probably has a boyfriend or just not interested anymore or at all (I really have no clue to find out if a girl is interested). Like this one girl who I think is real attractive that I see her every week, but the time I do see her she is working and I don't know how to ask her out in that setting, because every time I tell myself I want to ask her out it is like she is busy and there are people behind me.

My thing is I know I need to just do it and get it over with so that I can learn how to take rejection and learn from it. I have asked girls out and gotten some dates, rejections, even gotten laughed by a girl when I was younger (trying to be smooth and come up with my own line). I just don't know why I can't throw away my fake pride and actually put a move. I know that girls talk and just don't want to have a name as the guy who is 25 and can't talk to women (which just happens to be the truth), so I just don't really say much in terms of asking them out or flirting. With this all said I need tips on how to get over myself and actually put myself out there and learn how to flirt and talk with women.

P.S.: What are things that women actually like to talk about and is there a certain way to approach random women and ask for there numbers?
2
0