Why does my friend want to have Asperger's Syndrome?

Anonymous
Let me start by saying that I have Asperger's syndrome. If you don't know what that is, it's a form of autism. Anyway, I have this one friend, and she's like obsessed with the fact that I have it. The only reason why she even started talking to me is because my cousin told her about my asperger's. I know it's not a "healthy" friendship, but I don't have friends because people think I'm weird, so I settle for her.

So she always tells me that she wishes she were like me, and that she wishes she had asperger's too. I try telling her that it's not a good thing to have, and how hard it is to live with it, but she keeps insisting that I'm super lucky and she wishes she had it too. I really don't understand why someone would WANT to have a developmental disorder, or any disorder at all. Does anyone know what could be happening with her?
2
3