My ex smiles at me when I have my hair down and it pisses me off so much. How do I stop?

Anonymous
It just pisses me off so much that he's happy and so oblivious to how much damage he did.

He pretty much used me and treated me poorly. I put in all the effort and he just enjoyed the spoils. I didn't want to turn into the girl that screams at her ex about how much he hurt me so I just walked away when I realized that what I've been putting up with for a year was all b.s.. He used me when he needed me and I fell for his excuses. He was never there when I needed him.

and I really thought he was into me. I really did. All those emails, all the time spent at his apartment, all the staring that he did. I really thought he was a sincere person.

Now, I've stopped talking to him and want nothing to do with him. I don't smile at him and I try not to make any eye contact when I run into him. I force myself to say 'hi' when he says it first.

But I can still see him smiling adoringly at me when I have my hair down and it pisses me off. He's already started chatting up another girl.

It just shows he really didn't know how rude he was, how inconsiderate he was and how he kept assuming I was lying when I have never ever lied to him. He is the one that tells usually b.s.-es his way out of a situation. His one apology during our year-long relationship wasn't even sincere: It sounded like he memorized it and applied it out-of-context.

I hate being the bitter ex.. I'm just in pain a lot.
2
2