Girls: Would you stop dating or seeing a guy because your friends don't find him attractive/think he's lame?

Anonymous
This has always bothered me because I feel like not only do I have to impress the girl I'm interested in, but I have to impress all her friends, too.

If your friends or the other girls around you thought the guy you were seeing was unattractive or lame or a p**** or whatever, would that affect you enough to break it off with him?
+1 y
I ask because there was this girl once who was trying to decide between me and some other guy, and she openly asked her friend right in front of me "What do you think, [friend's name]? Is [my name] cute?"

Obviously it was sort of a bitch move, but it still got me thinking about how much weight girls give their friends' opinions on these things.
9
1