If he cares about me so much, then why doesn't he want to be with me?

HFlavia
After my last serious relationship ended about four months ago, I started spending more time with my friends in order to get my mind off of the break up. One of my good friends has always been a huge flirt, but for some reason he ended up developing feelings for me. We were around each other day and night every day for the longest. He's the only guy who ever treated me respect, and I felt like maybe this could work. We ended up sleeping together, and I took his virginity. We talk everyday, and it's been made clear by both of us that we have strong feelings for one another. He's gone as far as to tell me that he'd go crazy if he ever lost me. The only problem is he has a HUGE temper problem. I made a comment the other night, and it pissed him off. So after not speaking to me all night, he brought a girl over to the house my friends and I were at and started cuddling with her on the couch. Eventually they were completely covered up and I found out that he had kissed her, but only on the cheek. I was extremely hurt that he would do that in front of my face. The girl got up and left after she found out mine and his situation. The next day, I sent him a text wanting answers, and he ignored them. A mutual friend of ours texted me asking what had happened, and he asked me to come over to the house where both he and my guy were at. My guy said he would leave if I wanted to come over, and I said that he could stay because we needed to talk. Being the spoiled brat that he is, he said he didn't want to talk. I ended up talking him into staying until I got there. We started out talking, and it got kind of heated. I made it clear that I was not his girlfriend, but if he could have sex with me and treat me like his girl, he should remain faithful to me, like I had to him. I pointed out that if I had brought a random guy over to the house and cuddled with him on the couch in front of his face, he would be livid. We started talking about how I had been cheated on in past relationships, which lead to me crying, which is something I have never done in front of any man. He started studdering, and told me that I was too good for him, and we couldn't work out because he would mess everything up. He actually cried, and when I tried to leave, he wouldn't let me. After about thirty minutes of going back in fourth I left the room. We ended up hanging out again that night, because we have so many mutual friends, and ended up falling asleep next to each other. I woke up the next morning to him trying to cuddle with me and mess around with me. I got up and left the house and have no been back in about three days. I sent him a text saying "I'm not good enough to be your girl, but I'm still good enough for you to have sex with?" He answered with "you're the only girl I've ever been with, what do you expect me to do?" He told me he still loved me last night, and I'm absolutely crazy about him. If he cares about me so much, then why doesn't he want to be with me? and do guys
2
1