Should I still keep making sure that she isn't trying to mess with my head?

Anonymous
So my girlfriend have been together for about 6 months now. I'm 21 she is 18. I love her more than I have loved her more than I have loved anyone. Due to past relationships up until the past couple of days I have been trying to make sure she isn't playing any games with me (head games) to control me or whatever.

The past couple of days I have been thinking about stop doing that and just do anything that I can to make her happy. I don't want to have to always be on point trying to make sure she isn't playing mind games. I have questioned everything she does(to myself), but recently I have been thinking about stopping doing that and just loving her the best way I know how to.

Even if that means that I become whipped. I mean I doubt that will happen because she seems to love me just as much as I love her so I don't think that she will try to manipulate me.

So what do you girls think? Should I still keep making sure that she isn't trying to mess with my head? I just want to love her and not worry about what will happen as long as I have her. I also don't want to be a sorry sack of sh*t 6 months down the road that has been cheated on and used. That happened the last time I put all my trust in the girl I thought loved me. This girl is nothing like my last one.

It took me 2 years to get another girlfriend after my last that stomped on my heart. she cheated on me and then acted like it was my fault and this and that. This girl has been nothing less than a angel to me since we have been together. We have been together for 6 months(as I said) and we have been in one fight and it wasn't even that serious. It happened last Friday, I went to the Tilted kilt with some old friends for my birthday. She didn't like that I went because the waiters in there wear nothing pretty much. I didn't tell her that was where I was going. no reason I just told her that I was going to dinner with some friends. As I left her brother asked where I was going, I told him. It;s not like I was trying to sneak around or I wouldn't have told her brother where I was going. Anyway the whole "fight" lasted maybe a hour.

What do you girls/guys think?
2
0