My best friend says the flirting stage is over? How can you tell?

So tired of the games that are being played between me and my male close friend ! I don't know why they are being played ? When I try to talk to him about it, he says don't worry , We are Fine, and we will always be fine . But if I don't answer his texts, return his calls , or tell him what's on my mind , he gets all upset . We usually laugh and joke , tell each other stuff , and so forth. I mean we still do but I feel something is off! And if he don't get any attention from me , then we argue . I used to feel really comfortable around him, but not anymore . I Still feel good about myself when we are together . As much as it hurts, I am going to cut him loose . Even though I know that he has really strong feelings for me and likes me more as a friend. But my heart can't take it anymore . My best friend says there is tension between you two because , you both want it but it ain't happened yet. He has made his move more than once but iam too stupid or blind to have seen it. How do you know when a guy has made his move? What to do ? My best friend also says the flirting stage is over? How can you tell?
+1 y
What do you mean? SEX! But he has got to want it to, Can't be just a One way street! LOL ! you really think so ? Why do you think that? Thanks!
2
0