How to get over physical flaws? (either treat/accept them) in this case red cheeks.

Anonymous
I have red cheeks. It's partly genetic, but I think it might be rosacea as I get flar-ups (might see derm) . I feel so self-conscious about them and it makes me avoid all mirrors and want to avoid social situations until my face cools down. My cheeks are always rosy, always have been, but I swear it's getting worse and is effecting my confidence.

I know there are a lot worse things I could have, but nonetheless on a personal level it is holding me back from a lot in life, confidence-wise. Does anyone have rosacea? how did you get a diagnosis? did it take different attempts? I saw a GP a while back who said it was not, but I find GPs often get these things wrong.em
1
1