Why do some girls feel intimidated to approach guys?

Why do some girls feel intimidated to approach guys? Does it feel out of place? Do some girls just feel nervous approaching a guy they're interesting in? Or do some girls just feel the need to be approached and chased? Hit me up with any answers and thoughts! Every response will be greatly appreciated and approved!
+1 y
If you don't approach the guy you like then you just going to be wondering if he might like you or even notice you. Doesn't that feel worse than feeling like you're out of place?
+1 y
It sounds like some women feel nervous about possibly being rejected and being hurt! I guess know ladies know how guys feel when they approach them. Also, if a girl approached me if she was interested in me and I didn't like her then I would do my best to tell her that I wasn't interested in her in the most polite way I possibly can. I wouldn't "reject" her as the ladies say.
+1 y
@ Anonymous User

Okay. I understand where you're coming from. Other than wanting a one night stand or casual sex, why else would a girl actually approach a guy? It sounds like if a girl is interested in a guy she won't even try approaching him even though he might say yes. Why aren't girls more aggressive in trying to get what they want? Could anyone answer these questions?
+1 y
@oOsweetonessOo

Okay. I definitely understand now. Great answer! Now why can't more women become better at appealing to men that they like and why can't more men become better at reading the body language of women and swooping in? The game of romance is so treacherous.
+1 y
If any guys want to offer their opinions or thoughts they would be greatly appreciated! Ladies please feel free to do the same! Keep them coming!
+1 y
@oOsweetonessOo:

I pretty confident. Don't worry about that. I was just curious. I keep hearing a lot of beautiful women have hard times getting men to approach them. However, thanks for answering my question! :)
7
1