He stopped texting me. Confused! Help, I need a guy's perspective!

Anonymous
So I was talking to this guy for a couple weeks, and he seemed really interested and we came to an agreement that we would just see where things went. We would text pretty much all throughout the day every day. Well, things were going okay but he texted me one morning and we talked for a bit and then he didn't text me the whole rest of the day. I figured he was busy so I waited and texted him the next afternoon and his replies were short and just gave off a different vibe. Then I waited two more days to just back off and see if he would text, never did. So on the third day, I texted a quick "what's up" just to give it one more try...he responded once and then just quit texting. So I have no idea what I did and it's really bothering me. He seemed like a nice guy and I feel a little disrespected that he thinks he can just blow me off w/o telling me what's up. A simple " hey, I'm just not feelin' it" would be fine.. :(
+1 y
Well he ended up texting me, so I guess he's just a weirdo.
4
0