How can I get over rejection or getting played? Please I am emotionally and mentally jaded?

Yeahhbro
I got rejected or played by a girl that I really liked, I am not really sure why to be honest because I never had the opportunity to ask her what happened. We never gave each other a chance to know what happened, we just played each other until we ended hating us and each other. So I never got any closure, which would have been awesome. I have tried hard but she just keeps ignoring me and being stubborn.

The truth is that I am jaded about this situation and I just want to move on and not think about her, but when I see her or I am line, the same thoughs and feelings come out and I am always thinking maybe I should give myself another chance when I see her. This whole situation is draining my life and energy and I don't want to be part of it anymore. I mean I can't even have other relationships because she gets in my way in my mind and some how I can't have a relationship with other girls.

I am tired of all of this what do you adivice?
+1 y
line=alone sorry

And also I want to add something what kills me the most mentally is that I was always on a limbo thinking does she like me or not? That was the most crappy part of everything and the thing is, she gave very confusing signals so I was always second guessing and changing my mind, going from one place to another, like a swing in a park.
3
2