Will My Crush Ever Talk to Me? (If you feel like reading.)

Anonymous
There's a boy that I really like, but have never really talked to. We just see each other a lot. Anyways, he seems like a reserved/quiet guy. He acts extra quiet around me. He will keep his head down, won't say a word, and he won't move a muscle.

Every time he sees me, he will quickly glance at me and make eye contact for about 2-3 seconds, then immediately look down or away. He will even try and avoid me sometimes. He never talks to me. He seems to be slightly more relaxed around everyone else but me.

I really wish he knew how much I liked him. I used to give him a friendly wave and smile, but I stopped because he never reciprocated or seem to notice. So now I have a hard time showing ANY signs of interest because I'm not sure if he likes me back, I don't want to look like an idiot.

When he is in close proximity, all I can do it look at him. I can't say hi or anything. I regret not saying hi to him, but I get so nervous.

So what do you think? Does he like me, and will he ever talk to me?

*BTW: I do not go to the same school as him. We don't really have any mutual friends.*
Will My Crush Ever Talk to Me? (If you feel like reading.)
Add Opinion