What is it about Latinas that has got men's attention?

Anonymous
In the last few years with the added media attention Latina women have been a focus and have become sex symbols. In my local area there seems to be more multiracial couples where the female is Latina. As a matter of fact my friends and I get a lot more attention when guys realize or find out we are Latinas.

What is it with Latinas that is turning men on?
+1 y
Wow! OK I see it's coming down to visual. Funny is that most are mentioning a stereotype of a latina, we come is all shades and looks, for instance I'm central American and I often get mistaken for white european with hazel eyes. I have some curves nothing like J-Lo, and certainly an attitude that is very different some other races. It's so amusing and flattering when guys realize I'm latina and they go..."Really?" and then they get more interested.
+1 y
;-), I have to agree with the combo package, most of my circle are very friendly, sweet, demure @ times, submissive if need be, but overall we are strong. Most of us are raised to support our men but to step in and carry on when he isn't . As for the passion...hmmm, some are some aren't. However, for us American raised, tend to be more enpowered and willing to explore in depths the physical aspects of the relationship and aren't so prone to the taboos of our culture. Intriguing answers.
7
1