This guy sent me a picture of another guy, and claimed it was him?

I've known this guy for a while, we'll call him Bob, and even though he has a girlfriend, he still tries to hit on me a lot. He texted me again recently saying that he's been "getting in shape" and then sent me a picture of him with his shirt off and the face cut out of the picture. I didn't ask for it by the way. I told him that he needs to quit acting like that while he has a girlfriend and quit answering him.

Well anyway I was on Facebook today, and one of our mutual friends, we'll call him Shane, posted some pics of himself with his shirt off. Then I realized, it was Shane in the picture! Bob voluntarily sent a picture of Shane and claimed it was hm! I know Shane because we went to high school together, Shane and Bob met in college. I thought that was so immature and stupid of Bob, so I was wondering if I should tell Shane that he stole his pic and has been sending it to people claiming it's him? lol
4
0