How to tell an ex-crush to leave you alone?

This girl I knew had a crush on me for 3 months, we would hang out and talk everyday. I had a crush on her too. We would constantly flirt with each other and she would get jealous when I would talk with other people. It never worked out between us and she stopped talking to me back in May so I sent her an email saying..."I was heartbroken". We both have accounts on this Q&A site and she's one of my connections, just last week and yesterday she came back online and she started to answer a ton of my questions...and she's acting like she never had a crush on me. She basically is treating me like we just met or something...which is starting to p*ss me off. Also she says certain things that get under my skin.

It's like when I finally moved on and have a Girlfriend. She comes back and I'm starting to get old feelings back for her.

How can I tell her nicely to leave me alone? And why is she treating me like she just met me? It's like I'm a stranger to her or something.
+1 y
Lol oops wrong category.
2
2