I'd just like to know what it's like to cuddle with a girl. Is this too much to ask?

Anonymous
I'm 24, have a big house, nice car great job etc. all the material stuff anyone could want but I've never had a girl to share it all with yet. I am a virgin and haven't been on many dates. I suppose I've always been shy and quiet generally, but I have asked a few girls out before and none have ever seemed to be interested in me in 'that way'. I have female friends who think I'm really 'sweet' and 'nice' but just don't see me in that way- it's not as if I'm ugly either- I've been told by girls that I'm quite good-looking and I work out a lot. Maybe I’m just not boyfriend material? I don’t know.

Do you think that some guys are destined to never be attractive to girls romantically? Maybe I'm just not the kind of guy girls can ever see themselves in a relationship with. In the past I've worried that maybe girls think I'm gay and that’s why they don't seem interested.

It sounds really sad probably but I'd just like to find a girl to cuddle when we’re watching a movie on the sofa. That’s something I've never done and guys probably take it granted when they have a girl to do that with. They don't know how lucky they are.
2
3