How to move on from a missed opportunity and escaping the friendzone?

Anonymous
So told this girl I've known awhile I liked her, she told me she used to like me but because I never made a move she thought I wasn't interested and kinda put the idea out her head, she told me again she used to like me but things always seemed to get in the way and the more she talked to me the more she realized she liked me as a friend and didn't want to jeopardize that. Annoying considering only the day before we spent the day together were going to see a movie but nothing good was on so spent most the day in the park.

So the fact she used to think of me that way but because I never made a move she thought I wasn't interested and stop thinking of the idea, she used to like me back in mach and beginning of April.

So attraction was once there, but I missed it, I want accomplish 2 things with peoples help.

1 I want to get over and stop regretting the missed chance of love

2. I want out the friendzone, even if I don't get the girl I want out her friendzone, so maybe futher down the line something could happen
+1 y
Rght now there is another girl interested in me and we're talking but she's away for a few days and so its hard to stop thinking of the missed opportunity girl because I don't have the new girl to take my mind of it.
1
0