I have a guy friend who used to like me but now he avoids me after a my vacation. What does this mean?

Anonymous
I had a guy friend who used to like me and we would text and go out to eat and stuff and we got along really well. But then I went on a month long vacation and he is now avoiding me. I know that over the summer he was hanging out and texting other girls but I don't understand why he is avoiding me. Whenever I would walk by he would glance at me then turn around and walk away and pretend that I'm not there. And he won't reply to my messages. We used to be such good friends and we told each other everything, but now he's treating me like I'm a stranger.

When I was on vacation I realized that I really liked him and want to be with him because all I could think about was him. I really want to tell him this, but I'm scared and I won't get the chance to when he's avoiding me and surrounding himself with other people.

What should I do? Why is he avoiding me? And does him avoiding me mean that he doesn't like me anymore?
0
2