I feel embarressed about meeting up with this guy,because of the situation I'm in,could you help?

Anonymous
I kissed this guy at a club and he wants to meet up,I'm embarrassed because I don't have a job( I am looking for one)and I don't have my license because I have eye sight problems and I also have health problems. I feel so embarrassed, I don't want to also say well I don't drive because of my eyesight.All I know he might be like ok..that's weird.And think wow,she doesn't have a job,doesn't have a liscence and has health problems..I guess I don't have to tell him about the health problems yet..and just see how it goes but he might ask if I drive..and I don't know what to say to that,because I can't say haven't got it because it doesn't interest me,but it does interest me and I do want it :(. Also I am not looking for a relationship and I don't want someone just to sleep with,as I don't sleep around.Should I bother telling him this?He might be like then why are you here? I have a big scar on me as well and I'm even worried that it might come to the point where he might see it one day..it's embarrassing :(.Ahh I hate being in this situation :( I do want to meet up with him though..maybe I could just see how things go first..I don't know?
2
0